Friday, January 9, 2015

Making sure 2015 is your best year yet: Day 9 - Family

I feel like this quote really just says it all. In fact I am not even sure how I can top it. 

I am at a loss for words - SHOCKING.  But true. 

Here is all I will say for this post and this 9th day of our best year yet. Family are the first set of people you will scream and yell at when you are mad, frustrated, annoyed. But they are also the first people you will call or go to when you are feeling the urge to scream, be mad and cry your eyes out. 

They are the unit that will always understand, always forgive and always love you unconditionally.

I may not always say it to my family, but I do try and show it as much as I can. I am the luckiest girl in the world if not for anything but just the people that are my family. They are my rocks, my strength and that mirror that I look into that gives me the guts and glory to face each day. 

Spend today loving your family and knowing that in your best year yet, they will stand by you through everything no matter what. 

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment