Friday, January 30, 2015

Making sure 2015 is your best year yet: Day 30 - Clear out the clutter

I DID IT....

Today I took a day off work and just spent the day cleaning, throwing things out and getting organized. MY HOME FEELS clear of distractions, mess and anything standing in my way of making this my best year yet. 

My home, now feels like a haven to just retreat to at the end of a day, where I can continue to be positive and focus on my goals, dreams and visions and I AM IN LOVE with my flat all over again :)

It has to be done. We can not begin our best year yet surrounded by mess, clutter and chaos. Whether it's in our minds, our homes, cars or at work. WE HAVE TO CLEAR IT ALL OUT to make room for the good stuff, the positive energy, the love and everything else that is good in between. So with the weekend being too close and just around the corner, dedicate some time over the next day or two to clear out the clutter and make room for your best year yet....Especially as February is just around the corner :)

Here is to clearing it all out (and hopefully not hurting your back like me....#oldladyproblems)

- A 

No comments:

Post a Comment