Friday, January 16, 2015

Making sure 2015 is your best year yet: Day 16 - CELEBRATE life

Have you started the day with a smile? Have you just stopped to think, GOOD LORD, I AM ALIVE, you know living, breathing and surrounded by at least 5 things that I am thankful for? I know I preach a lot about making time for about what seems to be a million things at this point. But the one thing I will never stop preaching about is.....
 
CELEBRATING LIFE
 
For what seemed like ages, I lay in my bed, afraid to face the day, afraid to look at the sun, afraid to just leave the confinements of what seemed like security. I was living, but afraid of admitting it. BUT NO MORE will that ever be me.
 
I walk around London with a constant smile on my face and while many a grumpy Brits may think I am an extremist, I won't shield my happiness or my celebration of life. IT IS TOO GOOD to not celebrate.
 
Wouldn't you agree?
 
SO STOP ALL THE PLANNING, ALL THE MUNDAINENESS OF THE DAY AND JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO TAKE A DANCE, SMILE OR CHAMPAGNE BREAK and dedicate it all to life :)
 
Happy Friday all you cyber people out there. Cheers to life!!
 
- A

No comments:

Post a Comment