Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Making sure 2015 is your best year yet: Day 13 - Add some sound to the soul, MUSIC!!!!

I am music obsessed. It is a hard cold true fact about me. I am obsessed with music so much that it does not even matter what is playing, I will listen, bop my head and likely memorize the lyrics as I go along. In fact I think I can have my voice sound exactly like the vocalist (in my dreams of course). I am one of those whose brain is filled with more music lyrics than anything remotely relevant to the world. It's likely why when anything educational pops up, I JUST SAY NO, this brain has too much important stuff in it already. 

Music is the thing that gets me through everyday, every good and bad mood and every horrible or gratifying moment. It is the soundtrack to my life essentially. And it is the thing that can pull me out of any rut and have me suddenly think I am completely invincible. 

Sometimes I set my iPod to shuffle, get my walking shoes on and just take over the world, 3 minutes at a time. 

So why not set the soundtrack for your best year yet? COME ON YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. Think about your all time favourites and the songs that get you pumped up and ready to go and just let them play. Let them flow through your headset or speakers and into your best year yet. 

- A 

No comments:

Post a Comment